[Bf-education] Re: Trainer Certification Entry

Rui Campos rcampos at fusemail.com
Sun Apr 22 16:09:53 CEST 2007

Hi,

I think we can live with this during 2007, the wiki answers most common
questions for now and we will improve it further during the course of
this year.

A good place to discuss "Certification 2008" would be during the Blender
Conference, have a panel just for it.

To really get things rolling we need the following:
1. The CMS webpage.
2. A form for applicants to mail their request for the certificate, this
form should then be mailed to this list, or to a mail group that would
contain the ones in charge at the time.
3. An e-shop item to buy the application form with the agreed price.
4. A specific wiki page to write the tutorial.

This is what I can think for now.

Ton, points 1 and 3 are in your hands, the remaining items we can do it.

-- Rui --