[Bf-education] TOSMI

Rui Campos rcampos at fusemail.com
Sat Apr 21 14:03:34 CEST 2007

Hi all,

Just a heads up on the TOSMI project.

We have met in Halle (Germany) and got some ideas rolling on what we
plan to do in the 7 days intensive training.
We set up to try a different approach from the common training we see in
several schools and so forth.

The online page of the project www.tosmi.org keeps a record of things
happening and we will post some of the things there related to our
approach.

Our aim is to get a new way of training ready in end.

The results will be posted here and made available online in the project
page too. We also aim to show this at the Blender Conference.

So, stay tuned, as we get things going I will keep you up to speed with
our conclusions.

I hope we can use this to define our own style of teaching Blender.

Have fun,

-- Rui --