[Bf-education] Certification and Certificates

Rui Campos rcampos at fusemail.com
Sat Apr 21 13:57:39 CEST 2007

Hi all,

I would really like to get one of those certificates. The thing is
that I don't have any tutorial or video tutorial online.

I've given workshops in Blender Conference, LGM 1 - Lyon(France),
Animatu (Portugal) and I'm part of the TOSMI team that will be doing
the 7 days intensive training in Bulgaria with 90% of the content
being taught in Blender.

Would this be enough to get a the certificate ? Or I still need to
get a Tutorial online ?

I'm really busy right now, but if necessary I will need to do it too.
I just wanted to know how to go forward with this.

On the certification issue, I think it makes sense to start with
something simple and evolve it, as we all know that things get alot
of momentum and then the motivation drops rapidly. This way if things
get rolling we would have more people motivated to help making it
grow and at the same time things would also evolve in a more natural
way, with more feedback from applicants too.

-- Rui --