[Bf-education] New website to learn Blender.

Roy Simmons roytheartist at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 20 21:08:08 CEST 2007

Hi,

I tried to send a document attachment, but it was bouced as too long.

I will be brief!

Had success selling a tutorial DVD on Ebay for Blender, great feedback from
users.

Now the same course will be free, website under construction ;)

Wink tutorials are up, please review at your leisure but do not link to
(yet) untill we have built www.learnblender3d.com

Also a lot of people have viewed my Ambient occlusion tut on google
videohttp://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=904844315977670531&q=blender+3d

I see my site as teaching how to get results very quickly, I intend to
always keep this 'core course' up to date with Blender versions. Links below
for review...

Introduction to the Blender Interface

Link: http://www.brillsoft.com/tuts/aa.htm

Desc:   Setting up Blender workspace, saving a default layout.

Link: http://www.brillsoft.com/tuts/bb.htm
City 1

Desc:   Complete Blender project, Build and animate a fly through animation.

Link:  http://www.brillsoft.com/tuts/cc.htm
Desc:    Continue building a city Align objects, join objects.

Link:  http://www.brillsoft.com/tuts/dd.htm

City 3

Desc:    Camera tracking, Lighting.

Link:  http://www.brillsoft.com/tuts/ee.htm

City 4

Desc: Making final appearance of the city

Link:  http://www.brillsoft.com/tuts/ff.htm

City 5

Desc:  Fly through animation using keyframes

Link:  http://www.brillsoft.com/tuts/gg.htm

Project 2 Caterpillar; Simple Character Build and Animate. When this section
is complete, you will have built, rigged and animated a 3d character

Desc: Organic Mirror Modelling

Link:  http://www.brillsoft.com/tuts/hh.htm
Desc: Build caterpillar head.

Link:  http://www.brillsoft.com/tuts/ii.htm