[Bf-education] Re: Trainer Certification Entry (Dolf Veenvliet)

pim de groot (mifune) blenderonline at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 20:55:44 CEST 2007

macouno, the rest,

i havent read all of your mail, but one thing caught my eye:

"I am personally also for a Certificate not being limited by time
constraints. Keeping track of
teachers and making sure that they are still active would be a real pain.
I'd say once someone
is certified, they stay that way. But perhaps I see certification more as a
"degree" in stead of
simply the "backing of the foundation"."

there is one problem with it though, blender is moving so fast that a
certificate can be outdated within 2 to 3 years. if not sooner. so a
permanent certificate is not a good idea.

pim de groot(mifune)

p.s. you can also find me in #blendereducation, with Oxigen (Igor) and
Macouno.