[Bf-education] Trainer Certification Entry

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Fri Apr 20 16:47:46 CEST 2007

Hi Pim,

Thanks for the offer to help out, that's appreciated a lot!

> it basicaly comes down to that we can't test online if somebody can
> teach and that we should take another aproach (more focussing on
> knowledge).

Yes, that is why I also proposed to just accept it that people have
proven knowledge in one way or another online.

I don't want to be too picky for the first certicates... we need to get
things going. The proposed structure (certificates are only valid when
on blender.org, and only granted for 1 year) will allow us to correct
mistakes and improve in due time.

Can you agree on that?

-Ton-