[Bf-education] Trainer Certification Entry

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Fri Apr 20 16:43:45 CEST 2007

Hi,

You're welcome Jason! :)

> what's the next phase?  Assemble an official
> 'certification team' and offer certifications in the e-shop?

Step 1: I hand out certificates, and appoint a team who can give out
certificates (three people I guess)
Step 2: That team adds this information to blender.org, including
trainer profiles

Then we wait a little bit to see how things evolve. I am also trying to
get things organized better in Amsterdam (next open movie + training
facilities?).

Note, I still want USD 50 for the certification! When the Foundation
gets like a 100 sold, we can hire someone for coordinating :)

-Ton-