[Bf-education] Trainer Certification Entry

Jason van Gumster jason at handturkeystudios.com
Fri Apr 20 16:31:53 CEST 2007

Ton Roosendaal <ton at blender.org> wrote:

> Question: who on this list wants a certificate too, and qualifies in
> one way or another?

Ooh! Ooh! Me! Me! ;)

Seriously, though, I would like to be officially certified and I would
also very much be interested in helping shape the future of the
certification program.

Assuming that everyone approves of the current/original certification
plan... at least as a starting point to evolve from (how do we determine
this? a vote?), what's the next phase?  Assemble an official
'certification team' and offer certifications in the e-shop?

  -Fweeb