[Bf-education] Blender Tutorials

drpoo drpoo at drpooville.org
Fri Apr 20 16:12:42 CEST 2007

Sure, I'll test 'um when you get 'um out :-) I understand the whole
promotion thing, but i still think it would be best to post them up to
the wiki and then link to your site as the updaters of the tutorials
anyway rather than have only links from the wiki...sort of defeats the
purpose of having the wiki. But! that's how life goes.

Anyway, what sort of tutorials are you looking at updating? Could you
send a list of the first priorities?

Thanks

-Chris