[Bf-education] Trainer Certification Entry

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Fri Apr 20 15:36:00 CEST 2007

Hi Igor & everyone here,

Yes, we need to get the certificate program going... but the bottleneck
seems to be still that it takes so much time to organize it. The
Blender Foundation should hire someone for it.
(And I also agree our wiki needs to be cleaned up and structured, it
totally lacks nagivation structure).

Now, let's go back to the original certificate plan:
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Bf-education/certification

Igor: you definitely have proven to be a great tutorial writer. :)
So at least for this first step you are eligable for a certificate.

To get things speeding up, let us move forward like this; instead of
requiring someone to both do a substantial wiki tutorial + video, it is
also OK to do either one.

Meaning; Igor qualifies for a certificate!

Question: who on this list wants a certificate too, and qualifies in
one way or another?
I can just decide to hand out certificates as first round, make the web
page for it, and hope the certified trainers team will help organizing
it further...

-Ton-

Ton Roosendaal  Blender Foundation ton at blender.org
http://www.blender.org