[Bf-education] Blender Tutorials

Willem Verwey willem at 3danimationnetwork.com
Fri Apr 20 15:30:02 CEST 2007

Hi Chris

Thanks for the input.

We will place links on the wiki to the tutorials. It is also a way to
promote our site.
Will be great if you're available to test tutorials for us. If you're
willing to do this, please mail me on willem at 3danimationnetwork.com, and
that goes for anyone that is willing to help with this project.

Regards

Willem