[Bf-education] Some chapters as promised

Fidelis Josaphat Soekahar fjosaphat at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 04:48:04 CEST 2007

Here you go, as promised long long time ago. Sorry for the long delay.
Until Ton announced the gamekit download I feel bad for myself lol.
These are only few of the chapters, but these ones are the ones we
considered already very mature stage. Yes, very basic stuffs. But we do
think that this is very important stage for someone to get a good grasp
later. I designed the tasks to be more playful and result based. So the
students can get more satisfying "oh yeah I've build cool stuffs" or
"waddaya know, I can complete the task" feelings.

http://gudangupload.com/filelink.php?filecode=6b81830a929c70ca8915c17737287b6b8946fc9bcbf3d8af91bc277eb33abcf7

Keep in mind that these chapters designed from the ground up for
teaching material, not step-by-step tutorial style but more as in class
assignment. I'm in the process of maturing the Max curriculum. After
done, I'll try to convert some of them to blender and translate em to
english. Would take a while tho.

Hope that helps