[Bf-education] BF-E News

DHenton hentond at charter.net
Mon Sep 18 15:01:02 CEST 2006

The moodle website for blender has been up and running for about 2
months, and 3-4 students have completed the course. Everything seemed to
go smoothly, and I even got to troubleshoot video card problems.

I'm planning to add lessons and modules in the future, which will be my
task for the BF-Educators list.