[Bf-education] Project Update.

Tom M letterrip at gmail.com
Mon Sep 4 20:56:55 CEST 2006

Victor,

typical method is to run the fluid simulation and then export it as a
series of obj frames.  What sort of objects is it going to be
interacting with - ie simple geometry, or armature deformed geometry
or something else?  The more complex the integration the more of it
will need to originate/redone in Blender.  While Collada support in
Blender is improving (it supports geometry, materials, armature, skin
weights), it doesn't support shape keys and some other animation stuff
yet.  There is also pointshop3d import support for Blender now, but no
export support.

LetterRip