[Bf-education] Weekly BF-Education News

jason schluter write_2_jason at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 3 15:24:33 CEST 2006

                     BF-Education NEWS

Hello BF-Educators'

Well It's Sunday,
and that means all active members time to Check-in.

How's your projects going?,
Any changes in Status?

Once a week Check-in emails are recommended for all active
BF-Education Members.

P.S. Remember to Update the Wiki.

So What's New?
I think all who attended the Aug 27th BFE Meeting at
#blendereducation had a productive time.
The wiki has been updated:
http://mediawiki.blender.org/index.php/Bf-education/Meetings/Log_Aug_27th_2006
For all those who couldn't attend, "Go check it out".

who is an active member of Bf-Education, and what are their projects.
proposal for a certification program for blender courses
Call for Workshops to the Blender Conference 2006 outdated
Features list for Developers to work on
Blender Summer of Documentation

Fweeb and I (Jasonlan) were added to the BF-E Members list.
Fweeb has been given the Permanent task of "Feature List Administrator".
And I (Jasonlan) have been given the task of "keeping you all up-to-date with BF-E News."

Fweeb, If you'd like to give an Introduction of yourself, Please Do.

Well that will do for this weeks BF-E News,
REMEMBER to give us all a status update for your projects.

Thankyou,

Jasonlan