[Bf-education] Meeting tomorrow 2006 October 29th - 12:00 GMT

Rui Campos rcampos at fusemail.com
Sat Oct 28 20:26:53 CEST 2006

Hi all,

During the Blender Conference we had very little time to talk
in the Education Meeting held there, since I had to do another
presentation.

The remaining meeting was decided to be held tomorrow as a
regular IRC Meeting.

I have updated the Agenda and hopefully we will get more people
involved. So to any of you that is able to drop by, please do.

http://mediawiki.blender.org/index.php/Bf-education/Meetings

-- Rui --

PS: GMT time can be seen here, and beware since tonight there
will be some changes due to daylight time saving.
http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/