[Bf-education] Wikipeople meeting

Juho Vepsäläinen bebraw at gmail.com
Thu Oct 19 07:42:55 CEST 2006

Hi

We, the wikipeople, are going to have an exclusive meeting at #blenderwiki
in IRC. It is most probably going to be held a week after bconf on Saturday.
It would be good to have as many participants as possible. We are to discuss
issues related to the wiki and its development.

The page dedicated to the meeting can be found at
http://mediawiki.blender.org/index.php/User:BeBraw/WikipeopleMeeting. You
are encouraged to add your issues there. Also feel free to discuss about the
issues by using the talk page.

Even if you cannot make it to the meeting, please let your ideas\opinions be
known. It will contribute to the discussion.

Yours
Juho Vepsäläinen (aka BeBraw)