[Bf-education] RE: Bf-education Digest, Vol 19, Issue 2

hector hector at surteratec.com
Mon Oct 16 14:13:22 CEST 2006

Chris Ward wrote:
> I also need editing rights on the wiki, i can't currently even edit my
> personal profile. My username is Drpoo.
>
> If anyone is interested in projects happening in Mexico, i would love
> to talk to you about what you're up to and hear your thoughts about my
> project. I'll post more information about my project on the wiki. In
> short, i'm working on proposals for setting up a gaming cafe and
> education center for gaming and graphic design in the Yucatan, using
> Blender and free software only.
>
> Thanks
>
> -Chris
>
> Tom M wrote:
>>> As such I recently decided to try and bite the bullet and tried to add
>>> myself to the mediawiki education member list. However I found it
>>> was locked
>>> - or maybe I was just doing something wrong.
>>>
>>> I was wondering if somebody would be so kind as to help me out. I
>>> believe
>>> that one must have a username for such purposes and I propose that I
>>> wish to
>>> be known as "Easel".
>>>

>> The list or the wiki?
>>
>> If the wiki as noted you need to email me for editing rights (I went
>> ahead and granted them...)  Thanks for joining us :)
>>
>> LetterRip

Hello everybody!,

    Oh yes! it is  good to have new members that  already come with
projects and proposals, to you all.... welcome! :)

    As a starting point i would like to recommend you to first read the
bfe's archive where there is a summary of the mailing list activities
since its creation and then read the meetings logs and irc chats. It is
not a "must do" but it would give you a better idea where we are and
what have been done.

    Any of you that have been teaching or have plans to teach, like
right now, can add yourself to the trainers list  (Info/lists/trainers).
There is no official trainer until now, but that list would be helpful
when the time it comes to implement the certification program and for
statistics of the bfe.

Chris: The best place to post your syllabi it would be in your personal
space. For that you need to add yourself in the active members list,
then add a link to the page where you are going to place the syllabi. I
do not know exactly the meaning of syllabi and this is what i got
googling ( "An outline or a summary of the main points of a text,
lecture, or course of study."). In case you plan to upload the course
material use the "course & workshops materials" section.

Greets,

hhec.