[Bf-education] BF Education Wiki

Chris Coleman coleman at uoregon.edu
Sun Oct 15 23:40:36 CEST 2006

Hello all, I am introducing myself...
My name is Chris Coleman, I am an assistant professor at the
University of Oregon.  I am currently teaching a series of courses in
3d imaging and animation here at the university using blender.  this
is the fist time this has been done here, previously it was taught
with Maya.  I am not sure yet what I can contribute other than an end
of the term report and feed back from the students.   I am trying to
divide things into two 10 week courses.  I am using numerous
resources from wikibooks to the Blender Summer of Documentation...
So I am just trying to find the best way to teach Blender as a tool
in a Digital Art program.
I am concentrating on Modeling the first half, and animation the
second half.
I would be happy to share my syllabii if it would be helpful...
Chris
aka "finder0"