[Bf-education] RE: Bf-education Digest, Vol 19, Issue 2

Chris Ward drpoo at drpooville.org
Sun Oct 15 23:00:45 CEST 2006

I also need editing rights on the wiki, i can't currently even edit my
personal profile. My username is Drpoo.

If anyone is interested in projects happening in Mexico, i would love to
talk to you about what you're up to and hear your thoughts about my
project. I'll post more information about my project on the wiki. In
short, i'm working on proposals for setting up a gaming cafe and
education center for gaming and graphic design in the Yucatan, using
Blender and free software only.

Thanks

-Chris