[Bf-education] RE: Bf-education Digest, Vol 19, Issue 2

James Eastwell jameseastwell at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 15 22:13:20 CEST 2006

Hello Jason _

I,ve been receiving emails from you guys for some time now but have up until
now lurked in the background. As an art / IT teacher using blender from time
to time in an amateurish way I'm afraid i haven't got a huge amount to
contribute at the moment. I am however a huge fan of Blender and believe
that it has great potential for use in the process of teaching and learning.

As such I recently decided to try and bite the bullet and tried to add
myself to the mediawiki education member list. However I found it was locked
- or maybe I was just doing something wrong.

I was wondering if somebody would be so kind as to help me out. I believe
that one must have a username for such purposes and I propose that I wish to
be known as "Easel".

I am grateful in advance for any help that may be offered to me and am of
course naturally in your debt for developing blender for use in schools.

James Eastwell

International Secondary School Eindhoven
Netherlands

PS
Should you require it I may be able to offer curriculum advice on ways that
Blender could be used creatively  in both the English and IB MYP curriculums
in a variety of subjects