[Bf-education] Bf-E NEWS

Luis Belerique luis.belerique at gmail.com
Sun Nov 12 18:21:29 CET 2006

Hello everybody,

First i want to thank HHec for his material, i just browsed the PDF and it
looks like a good read, it will help me with my manual.

By the way, i'm finishing the 3rd Module/Chapter of my manual (it's about
Modelling). If you want, i can put in the wiki the first two chapters, but
they're written in Portuguese.
Of course, i intend to translate it to English, but right now i'm not too
pleased with my work, although my students like it, i think it has much
space for improvement.
For example, i use lots of exercises and examples and the theory is somewhat
mixed with the practice exercises, i. e., i explain thing along the various
steps of the exercises.
I don't know if this is the best method, what do you think about it?

Also, about workshop standards, i will work on it this week.

Regards,

Luís Belerique