[Bf-education] Fwd: Open Source test delivery solution

Hector Castillo Hector at surteratec.com
Sun May 28 23:05:51 CEST 2006

Rui:

> Hector, are you able to pick this one up ?
>

> -- Rui --

hmm....not me rui, i'm working on the bfe wiki now, the conferences and
unfortunatelly the training material  that i use, even though has
reached the second edition, is still in spanish.

Ton:

> > available resources and costs. Probably a good place to start is by
> > your group of educators drafting a list of questions or perhaps a

The task to build the list of educators and people related to the bfe
will be defined next sunday.

I have an idea about the certifications but has not yet reached the
level of proposal. More on that later.

Wiki updated. All of you guys that have always wanted to help now is
time to pick a task or create a new goal and tasks to accomplish it. GET
INVOLVED!! even a few minutes will be of great help.

Cheers,

HHec.

> Hi Ton,
>
> If no one picks this up before next weekend, I will make sure to do some
> content and provide you with something you could send these guys.
>
> It is indeed in our wishlist and I think we could benefit alot from it.
>

> Hector, are you able to pick this one up ?
>

> -- Rui --
>
> On Sat, 2006-05-27 at 10:33 +0200, Ton Roosendaal wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I've mailed a couple of times with this person; at first I thought
they
> > wanted to advertise "system administration certification", but he
> > confirmed his .org is specialized in setting up certification
programs,
> > and he's very willing to assist;
> >
> > <quote>
> > We could definitely assist as we've spent the last year researching
the
> > available resources and costs. Probably a good place to start is by
> > your group of educators drafting a list of questions or perhaps a list
> > of their
> > goals. This would give us a starting base to see if our goals are
> > complementary and if we could be of assistance to each other.
> > </quote>
> >
> > Anyone interested to follow up? Developing an official "Blender
Trainer