[Bf-education] Fwd: Open Source test delivery solution

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Sat May 27 10:33:03 CEST 2006

Hi all,

I've mailed a couple of times with this person; at first I thought they
wanted to advertise "system administration certification", but he
confirmed his .org is specialized in setting up certification programs,
and he's very willing to assist;

<quote>
We could definitely assist as we've spent the last year researching the
available resources and costs. Probably a good place to start is by
your group of educators drafting a list of questions or perhaps a list
of their
goals. This would give us a starting base to see if our goals are
complementary and if we could be of assistance to each other.
</quote>

Anyone interested to follow up? Developing an official "Blender Trainer
Certification" was on our long old wishlist...

-Ton-

Ton Roosendaal  Blender Foundation ton at blender.org
http://www.blender.org