[Bf-education] Re: Summer of Docs.

V Yap renderfun at gmail.com
Tue May 16 03:55:09 CEST 2006

HI Ton:

I have a rough idea about GSoC but not sure how it works.  Basically
for me, I am willing to participate in anyform of documentation
updates or technical write up.

Since I am inexperience in writing docs (totally clueless about online
collaboration), so it's not wise for me to lead.  The blender manual
wiki seems to have a steady flow of update to the latest 2.41.
However, 2.42 ( I really think it should be called 3.0 with all the
wonderful new features ^_^ ) seems to have a lot of new features that
needs some guidance to use it and the "Summer of Docs" should focus
more on those new features with detail write ups and tutorials
(hopefully to match the release date).

Regards,
Victor Yap.