[Bf-education] Summer of docs?

Tom M letterrip at gmail.com
Tue May 16 00:34:09 CEST 2006

Ton,

I would like to be sure that we do not end up accepting proposals for
stuff that is already well covered.  For instance in Tims post,

" b) Updates since 2.3 - detailed documentation of a specific set of
features in Blender, which may include more advanced topics, aiming
towards documenting major features since the 2.3 manual, possibilities
such as softbodies, fluids, new animation system, etc etc. "

Some of the CVS features and the animation system are really the only
significant items that reasonable documentation hasn't been done.

As I posted in the thread I think it would be good to have say 3
grants focused on shoring up missing pieces in the manual especially
the new animation system features, and the rest focus on the 'Blender
Boot Camp'.  Of course one possibility would be just have a number of
the boot camp proposals focus on the animation system.

LetterRip