[Bf-education] Summer of docs?

Rui Campos rcampos at fusemail.com
Mon May 15 19:13:05 CEST 2006

Hi Ton,

I guess that both themes you mentioned have big importance.

The first one "Blender Course Book" is something that teachers really want
to get their hands on.
Yet, the second one is something all users want.

If I'm not mistaken you have provided very good releases notes so far that
can aid on the "Changes since 2.3". But on the teacher side there is
nothing yet that they could use as a base to build their Courses.

If we even think a bit more on it, you will find that getting a "Blender
Course Book" can also incorporate the "Changes since 2.3", since it must
also take into account that Blender has evolved and that there may be
courses meant for upgrading your skills to the new version.

I really don't know, as part of the Bf-Education I would say the "Blender
Course Book".
But I wasn't present at Sunday's meeting, so I might be lacking more then
what I read on the Wiki minute and on your request.

-- Rui --