[Bf-education] books

Rui Campos rcampos at fusemail.com
Mon May 1 19:46:28 CEST 2006

Hi,

Indeed, this is a nice approach, given that we have two to three
versions a year, the manual must be up to date. And this can help
achieve that.

Going to note this down on my notebook for future reference.

On the sections the book should contain, there is already some reference
to this topic on the mailing-list, we would like to see some books and
not just one big book on the subject. Yet, the doc-board is in charge of
that, we are just defining the purpose on a teachers book right now.
More focused on helping teachers.

-- Rui --