[Bf-education] Teaching Blender in Mauritius: Some Notes

Hans Ramduth hanslr7 at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 25 18:19:15 CET 2006

Dear Rui,
of course, I am very keen to hear from you and read your document/paper. I
am open to any suggestion coming from more experienced people in teaching
blender. I was beginning to think that it was just a rash and rather naive
attempt at framing a course in a field which I dont really master. I am very
honoured to bring my contribution in elaborating a prospective 'manual'.
I am not very at ease with IRC, having never used it (only saw my students
using it), and it will be at 4 in the morning, so I'll get somebody to show
me how to use it, and join in on the next meeting.
Cheers,
Hans