[Bf-education] Teaching Blender in Mauritius: Some Notes

Rui Campos rcampos at fusemail.com
Sat Mar 25 14:40:41 CET 2006

Hi Hans,

I liked this very much, I will try to get some of my own stuff into a
document soon and will get it here to the list, we can then merge the
two and create a more uniform and standard way of teaching, if you want
it of course. We could use this as a base for further teaching and get
the standard Education "manual" from it, so to speak.

Your way of doing things is mostly what I also have in my mind, but I
have some differences from your thinking, that is why I want to do my
own Document first and then we can compare both, discuss the best
approach and eventually get the best of both.

-- Rui --