[Bf-education] Blender online education site

Rui Campos rcampos at fusemail.com
Sat Mar 25 14:15:00 CET 2006

Hi Gerhard,

I saw it and although I think it isn't in the best shape yet, I have to
say it is really good to have this sort of effort happening, we really
need this in order for Blender to grow.

I will talk to you later on about some improvements and on another
issue, but right now I just trying to follow up on my long unread
e-mails list.

Cheerz,

-- Rui --