Fwd: Re: [Bf-education] Blender online education site

Gerhard Just Olsen cinmay at onlineblendereducation.com
Thu Mar 16 11:08:56 CET 2006

Thank you for the help:)

on the issues i am very close to launching the first course

> -- What is the general procedure (registration, course schedules and the
> likes)

The e-learning script that I have has a sign up function built in. I'm still
working on the information page that explains all of it.

> -- Course content

I have a plan and a backup plan for this but I'm still waiting to solve some
copyright issue's.

> -- Teachers (!)

I have one signed up and expect to get more today! (Perhaps some of you
guy's?)

> -- Business model

Here there are some problems. I have a business philosophy and strategy
(perhaps a bit too idealistic) but the problem is that I'm missing prices. It
would be a really big help if you ave some suggestions here.

My goal is to launch the first course within 24 hours of the site launch. (8
more hours to go:) )