[Bf-education] Like to help out

Hector Castillo Hector at surteratec.com
Thu Jun 1 17:58:04 CEST 2006

Hi DHenton,

 You can go to the Blender Foundation's Education (BFE) section of the
wiki,

http://mediawiki.blender.org/index.php/Bf-education

  There you'll find under "Organization" links to "goals & tasks" and
"Permanent Tasks". The first one is for tasks based on a goal with a
deadline in time in other words, lists what it has to be done and by
whom and when, in order to accomplish something of benefit for us all.
And the second one is for tasks needed for the bfe to be kept alive and
running.

A "How to" is on its way.

Saludos,

HEC.