[Bf-education] Meeting last Sunday

Rui Campos rcampos at fusemail.com
Tue Jan 31 00:48:56 CET 2006

Hello all,

First of all I want to apologize to all for not being able to attend the Meeting.
My ISP was down for most of the day, being up for a few minutes only.
The reason they reported back to me was that snow trashed some connection points
and they were working to solve it.

The weather is becoming very unstable, so much that several zones in Portugal
had 1 to 2 meters of snow and it had never snowed there, I'm talking about areas
that look like desert and are very hot in the Summer, it was like Snowing in Rio
de Janeiro, you get the picture.

Due to this unavoidable problem I was unable to attend the Meeting, but hope to
do it next Sunday.

I am now certain of my presence in Libre Graphics Meeting, if someone else is
dropping by and is interested in lecturing about Blender I would like to know
about it to coordinate some Workshops.

For now I will try to get in touch with the people behind the Meeting to
coordinate some effort on Blender and eventually Orange show (need to talk to
Ton about this first).

-- Rui --