[Bf-education] Meeting tomorrow 29 January at 13:30 GMT

Rui Campos rcampos at fusemail.com
Sat Jan 28 19:58:34 CET 2006

Just a reminder that the meeting is tomorrow at 13:30 GMT.

This will be a meeting more focused on bf-education so I was
hoping that teachers and people related could join in for a
chat.

The meeting should be a short one.
My current items are the following:

- Blender Professionals Portal, relation with Teacher and
Institutions.
- Libre Graphics Meeting in France, chance to perform some
Workshops.

Detailing a bit both:

- Blender Professionals Portal, relation with Teacher and
Institutions.

 I was hoping to get some feedback on who would like to help
and some opinions on it, define major goals and then move the
topic over to the mailing list.

- Libre Graphics Meeting in France, chance to perform some
Workshops.

 I will hopefully be able to attend this meeting since I have
family near by that can give me a bed to sleep.
 Since this will be a major meeting of Open Source Graphic
related tools, I wanted to know who will be there and how we
can organize workshops on how to use Blender.
 It will be a three days meeting and according to the website
there are several rooms available for workshops, so it might
be a good opportunity to get some feedback and also show others
what Blender can do.

Hope to see you guys tomorrow on IRC at the #blendereducation
channel in irc.freenode.org .

-- Rui --

More information on Blender Education and Documentation Board
meetings in:
http://mediawiki.blender.org/index.php/Bf-education/Meetings