[Bf-education] Re: [Bf-docboard] Focus for 2006 and Next Meeting

Rui Campos rcampos at fusemail.com
Mon Jan 9 13:33:24 CET 2006

> Can't this be integrated to Glen Moyes proposal : if we multiply volumes
> we
> also multiply our work. If we don't planify this and go on to make a
> separate Training Book project all we will end up with is either a lot
> more
> work or a Training Book made of ill fitting material dumped in it from the
> official documentation.

I think that the Training Book can't really fit into Glen Moyes proposal,
at least the way I see it.
It should be a book that focus on some of the best ways to teach Blender,
with lots of exercices and Questions and Answers.

But of course several material can be gathered from content on the other
books, yet it has a different approach and a different aim, I will post
more about it as soon as I get things better laid out. Possibly even
before the meeting.

And we can address this at the meeting.

> GST I guess... I'd like it a bit earlier at 13h GST or 14 at worse.

GMT, sorry I forgot to mention it.
For me 13h00 is ok, so no problems here. Anyone else ?

> We could actually focus on the same projects. We're not teams' and one can
> participate to both boards, at least for that occasion.

I think we can distinct the focus of each boards. Of course, anyone is
entitled to actively participate in both boards.
Yet, the Training book will of course be a joint effort between both boards.

> Any week day I can't be there : I have to work.

No problem with me.
Anyone with problems in having the Meeting in the weekend ?

-- Rui --