[Bf-education] excellent Free/Open Content CG Book

Rui Campos rcampos at fusemail.com
Sun Jan 8 15:10:43 CET 2006

Not mentioned before, but it does focus on what was talked here.

It seems good, but needs more to it, that I believe can be managed by
this board or the bf-docboard.
Now the problem really resides in licensing.

Yet, we could make a book by gathering just ideas from there and other
books, thus it wouldn't make it a problem. The Art of Maya and Digital
Lighting and Rendering could also serve as a good base start, I have
them both and they can help out quite nicely on this too.

-- Rui --