[Bf-education] Meeting 2006-02-26 :: Agenda, Minute and Log

Rui Campos rcampos at fusemail.com
Tue Feb 28 00:37:52 CET 2006

Hi all,

I have updated the wiki with the Meeting Log, Minute and Agenda.
I want to thank Hector for helping out :) .

The next meeting is scheduled for 12th March 2006:
Europe meeting: 13:30 GMT
West Coast meeting: 23:30 GMT

Anyway, I want to already point out the next meeting agenda, as always
more items can be added.

- Meeting date/time for west coast people
- Blender Professionals Portal, relation with Teachers and Institutions
- Who will actively be in "charge" of bf-docboard

Here are the links for the past meeting:
Agenda:http://mediawiki.blender.org/index.php/Bf-education/Meetings/Agenda_February_26th_2006
Minute:http://mediawiki.blender.org/index.php/Bf-education/Meetings/Minute_February_26th_2006
Log:http://mediawiki.blender.org/index.php/Bf-education/Meetings/Log_February_26th_2006

Meetings wiki page