[Bf-education] SIGGRAPH 2007

Jason van Gumster jason at handturkeystudios.com
Mon Dec 11 23:52:12 CET 2006

Hey folks,

I just have a quick update blurb about one of the things I've been
working on with some other community members.  In cooperation with
Bassam Kurdali, David Millet, and Bob Holcomb, I've submitted a
proposal for a course at the 2007 Siggraph Conference in San Diego.
The title of the course is "An Introduction to Open Source Graphics
with Blender".  The proposal is for a full-day course.  We won't know
whether or not the course will be accepted as part of the conference
until some time in February, but I'm very hopeful.

Of course, should it not be accepted, we could perhaps consider trying
to find a way to offer the course anyway.  Hopefully, though, it gets
accepted and we don't have to make concessions like that.

Take care.

  -Fweeb