[Bf-education] Re: Bf-education Digest, Vol 14, Issue 15

Nuno Estanqueiro nestanqueiro at gmail.com
Sat Apr 22 18:52:53 CEST 2006

Hi all, again,

I've just been looking around for that Spanish university that teaches
blender, and I found it: below is a link to one of their teachers pages.
Inside that page there are several links to materials, but the ones that
might interest us are those on animation. All in Spanish, which is no
problem to me (because I'm Portuguese), but I hope those of you who are not
familiar with Spanish can at least get the idea of the structure of their
course.

http://personal.oreto.inf-cr.uclm.es/cgonzalez/index.php?sec=doc

bye all,
Nuno Estanqueiro