[Bf-education] Introducing myself

Ewout Fernhout chocolade at extrapuur.nl
Wed Apr 5 20:03:42 CEST 2006

On 4/5/06, Gerhard Just Olsen <cinmay at onlineblendereducation.com> wrote:
> I already tried to edit on the bf-eduation page but it was protected. I have
> contacted Rui by e-mail to have this problem sorted out.

as it is now, you need to get edit rights granted first... this is
because we had MAYOR problems with spamming not too long ago. This
seemed to be the best solution at the time. Ideally, we would like to
have a system with captcha (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Captcha)
enabled for people without edit rights, but sofar, we haven't been
able to implement it properly.

anyway, I gave you (I guessed you are "cinmay") edit rights, so you
can go ahead and edit/create pages!

Ewout