[Bf-education] Introducing myself

Luis Belerique luis.belerique at gmail.com
Wed Apr 5 11:44:43 CEST 2006

Hello everybody,

Gerhard, thanks for your reply :D

I´m making the documentation in Portuguese, because i´m going to give it to
my students (hopefully in a stylish CD, along with Blender).

Well, i haven´t really started making my documentation (planning to do it
this week), but i want to cooperate, of course, this would be a good idea to
begin to "standardize" a Blender course to a certain degree; i think it
would be a good idea to be creative in making up exercises for the students,
but the main structure would be standard...A wiki for this purpose sounds
great!

I wanted to ask about the project to certify educators and courses in
Blender, how is it going? The center where i´m going to teach the course was
very interested in this idea.

Luís Belerique