[Bf-education] Introducing myself

Gerhard Just Olsen cinmay at onlineblendereducation.com
Wed Apr 5 10:47:24 CEST 2006

It sounds like a grate initiative.

Are you making the documentation in English or Portuguese?

It looks like I have to make the course material that I'm going to use in my
blender basic course from scratch. Perhaps we could cooperate?

I'm going to release the course material under some form of open license and
with Rui's blessing it could become the standard blender basic teaching
material.

What do you think Rui?

I can sett up a wiki so that we can start work right away.

What do you guys think? Any opinions?