[Bf-education] Re: Blender Conference follow-ups

Rui Campos rcampos at fusemail.com
Tue Oct 25 11:30:58 CEST 2005

Hi Carsten,

Great, send it to the both of us, put both the e-mails on the "To" :) .
Ton was really looking for someone to do the next set of Books, so, talk
to him, he might get some cash to get the book up.
Just make sure you can do it, beware that it is a big amount of work and
much time consuming, I don't mean to discourage you but instead make sure
you are aware of the implications behind making a book and make sure you
are up to the task ;) .

Hope you take this forward :) .

Best Regards,

    Rui Campos