[Bf-education] Request for sample material of C.Tigges

Rui Campos rcampos at fusemail.com
Tue Oct 18 02:47:02 CEST 2005

Hi Carsten

Just arrived in Portugal a few hours ago, the trip was ok and it was
great to be at the Conference again this year.

Whenever you have you can, send me the material, but it is also probably
best to send to Ton and me on the cc, so Ton can keep a track on it.

We are all busy, so no worry. I still have to do a video on fixing head
topology and also finish the "Head-Modeling" presentation papers to
upload to the website, because I didn't had the chance to finish the
session. This will allow people to understand better what was shown
there and also to reuse it when they need it.

Any questions, post here, also if the material is online, post a link
here.

Best Regards and let's push this forward so Next year we will be talking
on how many Courses were done.

	-- Rui Campos --