[Bf-education] Re: Blender tutorials

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Mon Nov 21 21:34:47 CET 2005

Hi,

It's very impressive what you write, but I would advise you join the
educators mailing list we have. Here we've also discussed opportunities
for how to get certification arranged.

BTW; we didn't put a certification system in place yet, nor did allow
any certifications yet... but we (Blender Foundation) also won't charge
money to people to start trainings. It is first mostly important to set
up help for educators, and exchange information.

Official certification, if we want this to be a serious and valid mark,
should really be based  on some kind of verification. Maybe with
(co-developed) reference course material. I really hesitate to give
that out to anyone who asks for it. You wouldn't like that either I
guess!

-Ton-

Ton Roosendaal  Blender Foundation ton at blender.org
http://www.blender.org