[Bf-education] what topics Blender book

Matt Koski maccam912 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 00:33:26 CET 2005

I guess I don't know exactly what you mean. Some sample chapters?
General 3D - related to Blender? How do you do that? I get the part
about writing some rough drafts for future chapters for a book. What
will the title of the book be? Is it "General 3D - related to
Blender"? I'm getting it as "General 3D - related to Blender" is the
name of the chapter, and you are writing some possibilities for the
chapter. Also, "General 3D" brings to mind "Maya, 3DS MAX, Milkshape,
etc. etc., just tutorials about the general process of building a
model, for example, nothing specific to any certain program" but then
the "related to blender" seems to contredict this idea. Please clear
this up. If you have any more questions about what I am saying, let me
know. I have plenty of time to answer emails (this is my first in
about a week, unline some people who get a couple hundred a day).
Other than these problems, this sounds like a good idea. I'll be able
to answer the questions that you asked better if I understood this
completely.

maccam912

On 11/16/05, Carstentigges at aol.com <Carstentigges at aol.com> wrote:
> Hi, out there!
>
>  I'm preparing some sample chapters about "General 3D - related to Blender".
> Something like Blender for all. This could be a book published by the
> Blender Foundation. What's your opinion? What should be a part of such
> book?:
>
>  What can be a motivation to start with CG?
>
>  How to support this?
>
>  Special difficulties and pitfalls?
>
>  I'm curious!!
>
>                                  Greeeeeeeeeetings
>

> Carsten Tigges

Too bad life doesn't come with a CTRL+Z.