[Bf-education] 2.3 Manual remainders

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Tue May 24 12:46:01 CEST 2005

Hi,

I prefer to have a solution for our 3 pallets in the warehouse first.
It costs us monthly storage costs... and just requires urgently a good
solution.

Shipping boxes with 5-10-20 copies around is a lot of work, and very
expensive (like 10 euro per book). Don't mind doing that for some
people, but *really* like to have the big problem solved first.

Rui; I'll note you down for 15-20 books, for 150 euro. :)

-Ton-