[Bf-education] 2.3 Manual remainders

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Mon May 23 22:44:15 CEST 2005

Hi,

I've still got about 1200 manuals from the first "misprint". These have
too bright screenshots, but it's not unusable.

Aim was to find a charity/education fund interested to get the whole
batch, for cost price (4-5 dollar a copy). I still couldn't find such
initiative, so I'm happy now already to get rid of them for shipping
costs only. :)

To be clear; the manuals are not for resale, or training projects...
but it's meant as a gift to a large institute who will distribute the
books themselves.

Anyone can help me with it?

-Ton-

Ton Roosendaal  Blender Foundation ton at blender.org