[Bf-education] First Tutorial Inspiration Source

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Thu Mar 31 13:18:49 CEST 2005

Hi,

NoStarch, the US publisher of our 2.3 manual, thought of doing an "Art
of Blender" series. Specialized tutorial-style books with lotsof
artwork samples.

The concept was not pursued by them, mostly because they lack a
producer/editor who's fully competent in organizing Blender stuff.
Anyone with ideas for authoring/editing books should just contact them;

Bill Pollock, bill (at) nostarch.com

-Ton-